Horze Stable boots PRO
WHY WE LOVE IT
* Unbeatable prize!
* We end up using these a lot – for all sorts
* They are easy to clean
* Works in combination with loads of other products
* Fits an amazing amount of leg sizes
WHAT WE WOULD FIX
* The lining could be a bit more sturdy and thicker. We got a tear on our second use.
WHEN WE USE IT
* We have mostly used these as a transport boot paired with bell boots when traveling with younger horses. These boots are very comfy and lightweight on the leg compared to ordinary travel boots.
* We have paired the outer neoprene boot with magnetic liners from Premier Equine and icepacks from Horseware. Works a charm!
* Some use these on their own as they where ment to, in the stable after training… we don’t. We normally ice legs or let them be.
These boots are brilliant! We bought them for a young mare who kicked her hooves off when presented with normal travel boots. She stood peacefully and walked calmly with these. Since then these boots have gotten some miles on them.
Yes the lining ripped the second time we used them, but they still hold their own a year and many wears later.
The sturdy neoprene outer gives great protection from under the knee to and around the fetlock.
LETS GET TECHINCAL
100% Neoprene outer
100& Nylon lining
Sold in pairs
Longer for the hind legs
HOW WE CLEAN IT
We separate the lining from the outer neoprene and put these in the washer on a gentle program. They air dry completely in a few hours.
Looks like new after a year of use!
We have not met a leg that didn’t fit in these.
They come true to size!
These present a lot of use for the money. We are impressed and would recommend these to anyone!
Comes in sizes Pony, Cob, Horse
Only one colour combination